A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This retro-inspired 2D Action RPG might outright surprise you. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
CrossCode is all about how it plays! That's why there is a free demo! Go give it a try!
Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That's what CrossCode does. And it works pretty well. You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies' weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
Check the Reviews (On Steam, GOG, Gamejolt, heck all over the net!) to see who loves the game. We're sure you will, too!
|Published||Mar 03, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Radical Fish Games|
|Tags||Action RPG, Exploration, Pixel Art, Retro, Sci-fi|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: bad metaphors and gr...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $16.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- CrossCode is out, versions updated on Itch as well!6 days ago
- CrossCode 0.9.8 - More languages and all the Arts!Dec 15, 2017
- CrossCode 0.9.7 - The Last Area!Oct 17, 2017
- Hotfix Release 0.9.5-5 + Contest Winners!Jul 12, 2017
- CrossCode: New Gameplay Trailer + HotfixesJul 04, 2017
- CrossCode 0.9.5 Story Time!Jul 03, 2017
- 2 Years Early Access + Release Schedule UpdateJun 02, 2017
- CrossCode 0.9.2 with Chinese Localization + Faster Startup!Jun 02, 2017